Thank you for visiting GreatAIPrompts, your trusted source for blog and news content. We value your privacy and we want you to understand how we protect it.
Interpretation and Definitions
In the following situations, the words whose first letter is capitalized mean what they say. If the following words are written in the singular or the plural, they will mean the same thing.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to GreatAIPrompts .
- Cookies are small files that a website can put on your computer, phone, or any other device. They store information about what pages you’ve looked at on that website and can be used for many things.
- Country refers to Uttar Pradesh, India
- Device is any electronic gadget that can connect to the Service, like a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider is any individual or entity that handles data processing on behalf of the Company. It refers to outside businesses or people that the Company hires to help with the Service, to provide the Service on its behalf, to do work connected to the Service, or to help the Company figure out how people use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to GreatAIPrompts , accessible from https://greataiprompts.com/ or https://www.greataiprompts.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
When you use our website, you may share some information with us. If you subscribe to our newsletter, comment on a blog post, or sign up for an event, you give us some Personal Data like your name, email address, and possibly your phone number.
We only collect what we need to give you the service you ask for. We may also collect extra data, like what device you’re using, what country you’re in, and what language you speak.
How We Use Your Data
We use your Personal Data to send you updates, newsletters, or event information.
We may also use it to improve our service or ask for your opinion. We promise we don’t share your Personal Data with other companies for their advertising.
We use tools and plugins to keep your data safe. These include security measures like Askimet Security and Cloudflare.
Children and Privacy
Our service doesn’t target kids under 13 years old. If you’re a parent and you think we have information about your child, please contact us.
We will work with you to remove this information.
Your Choices and Rights
You can ask us to show you the Personal Data we have about you. You can also ask us to change or delete it.
If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter or any other updates, you can do that anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email from us.
Once you unsubscribe, we delete your Personal Data from our system.
For California Residents: CCPA Information
If you reside in California, you have specific rights regarding your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at [email protected].
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with enough detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Last Updated: September 20, 2023
We hope this helps you understand how we handle your information. We work hard to keep your trust, starting with being clear about how we use your data.
Thank you for being part of the GreatAIPrompts community.